In different places, the effects of air sterilizers are also different. Next, Xiaobian Weiyi will briefly introduce the benefits of air sterilizers in different places:
1. Hospital: The air disinfection machine can effectively control the secondary pollution caused by the air flow between departments and wards, reduce the secondary cross-infection between patients and accompanying staff, patients and medical staff, and make patients Get back to health quickly.
2. Factory: Air disinfection is used in the production of food, cosmetics, medicines, etc., to prevent secondary pollution by bacteria in the air during production, cooling, filling and inner packaging, and to ensure product quality and safety.
3. Family: Avoid bad indoor air from aggravating many additional burdens on the human immune system, causing physical exhaustion, reducing productivity and work efficiency, reducing immune system diseases induced by air pollution, and promoting human physical and mental health.
Generally speaking, there are many methods of indoor disinfection, Z is the most common including: ventilation and keeping the room clean, air purifier purification, disinfectant spray and fumigation. Ultraviolet germicidal lamp disinfection, which:
1. Ultraviolet germicidal lamp disinfection is used for household air disinfection, which is economical and efficient, easy to open after installation, easy to control the time, and does not damage household items.
2. Air purification: Photocatalyst, negative ions, and purifying ion group purification technology can remove viruses, floating molds, bacteria, benzene, ammonia, allergens, etc. Multiple filters function to absorb dust, powerfully remove formaldehyde, odor, absorb oil fume, second-hand smoke, etc.
3. Ventilation and keeping the room clean: Opening windows regularly for ventilation is an effective way to reduce the density of indoor microorganisms. Under the condition of indoor air and the outside world, the microorganisms can be reduced by 77.3%-79.3% in the first 30 minutes, 96.4%-99.5% in 75 minutes, and basically no bacteria can be found after 140 minutes, which means ventilation. It is a very simple and effective way to purify indoor air.
4. Disinfectant spray and fumigation: Commonly used chemical disinfectants for air spray and fumigation are: chlorine-containing disinfectant, peracetic acid, glutaraldehyde, chlorine dioxide, etc. In addition to its disinfection effect, it also has a deodorizing effect. When using chemical disinfectants to sterilize the air, especially airtight fumigation, people cannot stay indoors.
V1 Environmental Technology Co,. Ltd
Contact: Manager Xie
Address: No.5, Jiangbei Xinkang Road, Wusha Village, Changan Town, Dongguan City